Shimge PW-Z Self-Priming Peripheral Pump
A self-priming peripheral pump for both hot and cold water. Advanced structure with lower noise. Intelligent control by both flow sensor and pressure sensor, which is convenient .
- Suitable for transferring water without abrasive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water.
- Widely used in household water supply, well water pumping, tap water pressure, water tower's supply, solar or hot water systems pressure, etc.
- Suction lift up to 8m
- Liquid temperature =+90°C
- Environment temperature = +40°C
- Max. working pressure: 5bar
Features and advantages
- A self-priming peripheral pump for both hot and cold water.
- Advanced structure with lower noise.
- Intelligent control by both flow sensor and pressure sensor, which is convenient .
- Pump body: Cast iron with stainless steel insert
- Motor casing: Aluminum
- Impeller: Brass
- Shaft:Welded by SUS304 and Cs45#
- Mechanical seal:Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
- Copper winding
|Rated Power (HP)||0.5||0.8||1|
|Rated Voltage (V/Hz)||220/60||220/60||220/60|
|Max Head (m)||33||42||50|
|Max Flow (m3/h)||2.4||3||3.4|
|Head Range (m)||1-32m||1.5-38m||1.5-46m|
|Max Suction (m)||8||8||8|