Makita DCF300Z AC/DC (Corded/Cordless) 18V Jobsite Fan (LXT Series) [Bare Tool]
18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Fan
- Designed to withstand harsh job site environments.
- Designed for reduced wind noise level for quiet operation.
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-o selection
- Removable front guard for convenient clean up
- Can be used Corded or Cordless
Bare Tool - Battery and Charger not yet included
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 13” Job Site Fan (DCF300Z, tool only) is another portable and powerful cordless solution for contractors. Up to 5.7 hours of portable air flow with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery (sold separately) makes this ideal for improved air circulation in close quarters, increased air flow for painters, and more. Three speed settings and an oscillation selector lets the user select optimal air velocity and control. For added convenience, the 3-stage automatic timer offers 1, 2 and 4-hour power-off selection. The fan has a durable design and the protective bumpers are engineered to withstand a job site environment. The DCF300Z is compatible with Makita 18V batteries with a star symbol.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Continuous Use (min.):
High: 55-3.0Ah, 25-1.3Ah (18V)
Mid : 90-3.0Ah, 40-1.3Ah (18V)
Low: 180-3.0Ah, 80-1.3Ah (18V)
Net Weight: 4.4kg (9.7lbs)