Makita CC300DWE Cordless Cutter 10.8V
- Specifically designed for cutting glass and ceramic tile
- Easy to handle and maneuver
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,400 RPM for fast and powerful cutting.
- 85mm blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 25.5mm for a wide range of cutting applications.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 300mm long
- Weighs only 1.7kg (with battery) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Nickel-plated tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°
- Nickel-plated tilting base prevents staining and corrosion.
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 25.5mm at 90° and 16.5mm at 45°
- Large water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- On-tool hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and keeping it from lost
- Lock-off safety lever prevents accidental start up.
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading and over-discharging.
- Makita 10.8V Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time and lower self-discharge.
|Blade Diameter||85 mm (3-3/8″)|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 25.5 mm (1″)|
|45°: 16.5 mm (5/8″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||1,400|
|Tank capacity||Water : 0.5 L|
|Vibration Level||Concrete Cutting: 2.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||83 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||94 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||300x170x154 mm (11-3/4″x6-11/16″x6-1/16″)|
|Net weight||16 kg (3.6 lbs)|