Skip to content
- The chip exhausting outlet is put in the rear side, and the gripping angle of handle is changed for easier operation.
- Sturdy, rugged performer
- Smooth cutting at high rotational speed of 2,900 RPM
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Handy guide rule allows operator to do extra-accurate straight cuts
|Continuous rating input
||335 mm (13-1/8″)
|Max Cutting Capacity
||90°: 128 mm (5″)
||45°: 91 mm (3-5/8″)
|No Load Speed (RPM)
||505 mm (19-7/8″)
||8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)
|Power supply cord
||5.0 m (16.4 ft)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device