Router Bit Set
A set of six high-speed router bits made from high-grade steel and packaged in a reusable plastic case. For use with the 335 Plunge Router and 231 Shaper/Router attachments.
- Ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials
- For use with the 335 plunge router and 231 shaper/router attachments
- A set of six high-speed router bits made from high-grade steel
- Reusable plastic case
1 - 612 Piloted Beading Router Bit
1 - 615 Corner Rounding Router Bit
1 - 650 1/8" Straight Router Bit
1 - 654 1/4" Straight Router Bit
1 - 617 Core Box Router Bit
1 - 618 Chamfer Router Bit
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessories last longer.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.